As we all start making our way back on to the road during these cold Winter months, we need to proceed with precaution and take care while driving during this season.
- Be vigilant – never use a phone while driving (in Winter or at any other time of year.
- Make sure that your wiper blades and tyres are in tip top shape.
- Make sure you give yourself enough space from the driver in front of you.
- Give yourself enough travel time to get to your destination.
- Stock your vehicle with the necessary tools so that you will be safe should the event of a breakdown occur.
Being an alert, defensive driver while travelling this Winter is critical – this requires an abundance of caution and good driving practice. Keep safe on the roads and take care!